So I'm not a big "bling" person and I never was. So when I walked into David's Bridal back in October, I knew that a lot of the dresses were going to be no. I like clean lines and simplicity. All the dresses I tried on that day had some type of glittery, jewel on it. I'm not bashing on the jewels but it's just not me. If there are going to be jewels on my dress it's going to be because I put them there. The lady at David's Bridal was kind of slow in getting me dresses, but at the end I knew that I wanted a satin dress that wasn't super white and was more form fitting. The dress that I ended up liking was the cheapest, but it did have some minimal bling on it.
Fast forward to last Saturday. I made an appointment with Alfred Angelo about three days prior so it was a very last minute thing. I told the girl what I wanted and she ended up finding this dress that was only $279!! I put a deposit down on it so that's that!
All I need is to find my own "bling" to add to make the dress my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment