Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Buying a house

So I'm pretty sure we bought a house. Since it's a short sale we have to wait for all the crap that comes along with it. Because this is the BIGGEST purchase of our lives, it kind of put a new perspective on money. We have a gift registry at Crate & Barrel, but now all that stuff seems like stuff we don't really need. What we really need is a fridge, stove, dishwasher, and a washer & dryer. I don't expect to get any of that stuff as a wedding gift, but gosh darnit it would be nice. BUT what we would love is just straight up CASH MONEY. Any little bit helps, but I don't want to put "Cash Only" for our gift registry because it just seems so tacky. But it's really what we need. How can we ask for money without seeming so tacky?

No comments:

Post a Comment